August 5, 2020 Wednesday, 22:20 Hrs
 Home |   IFCI Group  |   About Us  |   Our Network  |   Contact Us  |   Career
SENSEX  37,663.33  -24.58 
Home   Equity   News   Stock Alert  
Detailed News
BSE, CDSL in focus
28-Nov-19   08:49 Hrs IST

Shares of BSE and CDSL will be in focus. BSE said that divestment committee of the board of the company has accorded approval for divestment of 41.80 lakh equity shares, constituting 4% of stake in Central Depository Services (India) through Offer for Sale process through Stock Exchange mechanism. The offer for non-retail investors will open on 28 November 2019 Date and for retail investors will open on 29 November 2019. The floor price for the offer is Rs 205 per equity share.

Cipla's wholly owned subsidiary Cipla (EU), holding 60% stake in Cipla Pharma Lanka (Private) Limited (Cipla Pharma Lanka), Sri Lanka, has signed an agreement with CitiHealth Imports (Private) Limited to acquire the remaining 40% stake in Cipla Pharma Lanka. Post-acquisition, Cipla Pharma Lanka will become a wholly owned subsidiary.

RBL Bank said that the meeting of the board of directors of the bank is scheduled on 30 November 2019 to consider and approve raising of funds by way of issue of equity shares on a preferential basis.

Balaji Amines has received the environmental clearance for setting up Organic and Specialty Chemicals Manufacturing Unit in Chincholi MIDC, District Solapur Maharashtra from the Ministry of Environment, Forests & Climate Change, Government of India.

CEAT informed that the company has now signed the Share Subscription and Shareholders' Agreement ('SSHA') with Greenzest Solar Private Limited (Greenzest) and Cleantech India OA Pte. Ltd. (Cleantech), for subscribing to at least 26% of total equity share capital of Greenzest, for a value not exceeding Rs 5 crore.

Powered by Capital Market - Live News

Enter Stock for
Company details